To provide quality services for the spiritual, physical and social well being of the residents at all times. This will be accomplished with respect, compassion, dignity and courtesy.
To care for our residents in the same way that a loving family would.
To encourage and facilitate each resident to function as independently as possible while providing all the necessary support needed.
To encourage residents’ family and friends to visit and to make them feel at home while visiting.
To create a home environment that provides the opportunity to socialize, participate in planned daily activities, and share with other residents their special skills and interests.
To respect and affirm each residents unique personal, cultural and religious background.
Services We offer:
– spacious accommodation, healthy meals and snacks.
– personalized care services to people who no longer want to manage independently in their own home.
– Personal care services include- toileting, dressing, bathing and medication reminders.
– We strive to provide attentive quality, warmhearted and compassionate care for residents in a home-like environment while maintaining a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
– We facilitate conversation, laughter and mental stimulation through a variety of in-house social, cultural and physical activities.
– We encourage the residents to exercise and do their daily walk with the use of the deck and patio.
– We choose our staff based on our wholesome family values.
– We take great pride in the quality of our caregivers, they are mature, loving adults, who are drawn to and enjoy working with seniors.
– We welcome couples with split-levels of care. Singles and respite care.
Our home has been built and equipped to standards above the current regulatory requirements and includes the following:
· sprinkler system covering whole house
· all doors are security alarmed
· monitored call system
· distress call system
· wheel chair accessible and compatible
· 24 hour supervision – awake
· motion activated hallway night lights
· hairdresser sink and chair
· two common areas, one for socializing and one for quite times or private events.
· secured rear of house deck and front of house patio
· book and video/DVD libraries
· all rooms are fitted for personal telephones, satellite television connections and wireless internet access
12006 Wascana Heights
Provincial Facility #: 8029
Principle Contact: Sonia Bremner
Phone Number: 306-737-2030
Cell Number: 306-737-2030
Fax Number: 306-789-2350
Price Range: $3500.00—$3750.00
Private Vacancies: Yes