About – Eatonia Oasis Living:
Eatonia Oasis Living is a personal care home offering 24 hour quality care, in a safe and comfortable home environment with a full range of services. We fill a void for people who cannot manage in their own homes due to health reasons or safety issues, but do not qualify for long term care in a government facility.
The Eatonia Health Centre is located within our building. Some of the services provided through the Saskatchewan Regional Health Authority include Physician/Nurse Practitioner clinic, Lab services, Wellness Clinic, Dietician services, Public Health Services (immunizations, flu shots), Occupational Therapy and a Client Care Coordinator.
We are located within the town of Eatonia, which has a population of approximately 500. It is a beautiful town, with tree lined, paved streets and a substantial business area of grocery stores, restaurants, confectionery, service stations, tavern, insurance office, library, motel, community hall, arena, swimming pool etc.
We are a community owned, non-profit facility, operated by a volunteer board of directors.
- Spacious and bright rooms 4 double rooms and 16 single rooms, with a capacity for 24 residents
- Respite Care and Long Term Care available
- Wheelchair accessible with wide halls and doorways
- 24 hour care with trained staff
- Housekeeping and laundry services provided
- Three nutritious meals and two healthy snacks provided
- Crafts, entertainment and recreation provided.
- Weekly church services provided – High Speed Internet
- Pharmacy services
- Weekly hairdressing
- Handi-van services available for transportation
- Private telephone service available through Sasktel
- Cable TV
- Internet provided
- Wander Guard security system available
- Municipal setting: Rural
- Number of floors: 1
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Elevator: No
- Fire Sprinklers: Yes
- Resident Parking Provided: Yes with power
- Pets allowed: Birds, Fish, Visiting
- Range of Care Available: Alzheimer’s care, Bedfast residents, Care devices/aids, Catheter care, Companionship, Dementia care, Diabetic care, Dressings, Feet care, Hospital beds, Incontinent – bowel, Incontinent – urine, Laundry/housekeeping, Mechanical lifts, Occupational therapy program supervision, Ostomy care, Oxygen therapy, Palliative care, Physical therapy program supervision, Recreation programs, Respite, Special diets, Spiritual care, Supervision/assistance with medication, Tube feeding, Wheelchair, Wound care
- Security alarm : Yes
- Sheltered/Secured Outdoor Area: Yes
- Smoking: Indoor: No Outdoor: Yes
- Staffing Levels: Nurse visit weekly, Nurse Practitioner, Staff awake at night
- Views from inside Home: Landscaped area, Deck/patio
- Washroom: Private Bathing: Lift, Shower head and seat, Walk-in tub, Wheelchair shower
205 2nd Avenue West
Provincial Facility #: 6122
Principle Contact: Cora Knuttila
Phone Number: 306-967-2447
Fax Number: 306-967-2434
Price Range: $2551.00—$2872.00
Private Vacancies: Yes