Thank you for inquiring about Helping Hands in Broadview, SK! Helping Hands has a 25+ year history in Saskatchewan, and has developed an excellent reputation in the provincial health region for providing quality care for all of our residents.
Helping Hands in Broadview is a larger, 15-bed home where all rooms are private, and all have their own washroom. You will find that our pricing is half that of comparable care homes in Regina, so we can offer your loved one amazing care, only a short drive away, at an affordable price!
We can also help you access the Government of Saskatchewan Personal Care Homes Benefit–a subsidy for the budget-conscious senior! Call 306-696-2247 and ask for Alyssa to arrange a tour, and see if you qualify for a subsidized room in Broadview Helping Hands!
For 25 years, Helping Hands Personal Care Home’s Regina location has been the premiere choice for seniors and their families when quality of care and settling into a permanent home are important. We have now brought our expertise in senior care & assistance to Broadview, Saskatchewan. Our home in Broadview was built to provide personal care to the town of Broadview and surrounding communities; it is the perfect marriage of logistical design and homey comfort. Drop by for a visit anytime and tour our well-appointed home. We have everything our residents need for safe, comfortable, care in beautiful surroundings–private washrooms in every bedroom, huge, gorgeous common spaces, and lovely decor everywhere you look.
We offer the lowest staff-to-resident ratios in the industry in a stylish, yet homey environment. Our well-deserved reputation of excellence guarantees that our residents are cared for holistically, with their emotional, social, cognitive, and spiritual needs met in addition to their physical care needs.
*NOW OFFERING 2 LOW-INCOME PLACEMENTS AND ASSISTANCE TO ACCESS THE GOVERNMENT OF SASK PERSONAL CARE HOMES BENEFIT,
WHICH TOPS UP QUALIFYING RESIDENTS’ INCOMES TO $2000/MONTH*
We provide a helping hand to individuals who require supervision, assistance, personal care or nursing care, in a manner in which they can live their lives with dignity, surrounded by loving and caring people, in a beautifully designed home environment. Some of our features include:
- Family owned and operated by the Lygouriatis/Monaghan/Swallow family for 25 years
- Highest safety standards followed as per the Saskatchewan Association for Safe Work Places in Health
- Carefully selected and trained staff who happily and easily converse with our residents
- Lowest staff-to-resident ratios in the industry
- All levels of care provided (Levels 1-4)
- In-house physician, nurse practitioner, or nurse who visits the home weekly as available
- Broadview treatment clinic and hospital are close and easy for residents to access if needed
- Owner/operator is an educator (B.Ed) and a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Canadian trained and currently licensed Care Aides, LPN’s, and RN’s as required
- Palliative expertise & care
- Dementia care
- Residents need never leave what has become their home due to increased care needs
Meaningful Activities are a Top Priority at Helping Hands. We offer:
- Time built into daily scheduling to allow staff and residents to have positive, meaningful interactions
- Meaningful, household activities for those who enjoy them, such as folding clean towels, setting the table, sweeping the front step, baking cookies
- Open door policy for residents’ family & friends
- Space for families to hold celebrations & events, free of charge
- In-home, personalized games, entertainment & activities
- Planned group outings
- Special celebrations for holidays & special dates, as well as annual large social events in the home
Our Home is beautifully appointed. Our residents enjoy our:
- Tastefully decorated 6000+ sq ft home
- Delicious home-cooked meals
- Home-making, laundry, and cleaning services
- Foot care and hair stylist services in our home, as available
- Private rooms, EACH ROOM has its own 2-piece washroom
- Attractively landscaped, fenced yard with deck
- Complete accessibility for individuals with disabilities
Residents of Helping Hands are treated with dignity and respect at all times. They have freedom of choice, and as much independence or assistance as desired. Our philosophy is that “our home is your home,” and as such, our residents have the privileges and autonomy that comes with living their lives as they wish.
Broadview , SK
718 Main Street
Broadview , SK
Provincial Facility #: 8116
Principle Contact: Heather Monaghan
Phone Number: To speak to a Resident or Team Member at the Care Home: 306-696-2247 For Vacancy Info Call Heather at 1-306-536-6725
Cell Number: Call Heather For Vacancy Info: 306-536-6725
Fax Number: 306-696-2247
Price Range: $2000.00—$4000.00
Private Vacancies: Yes