We have 2 rooms available! Take your pick!
1st, a gorgeous, large deluxe room which can be shared by 2 residents at a huge cost savings! Or a married couple could move in. It can also be taken as a premium single private room! This room has loads of space and a large private ensuite washroom.
2nd, a lovely private room with its own private washroom within. Need some financial assistance? We can help you access the Government of Sask Personal Care Home Benefit!
Call 306-728-3382 today to arrange a tour today to secure these last available rooms in the lovely city of Melville, only a short drive from Regina and much less expensive than Regina Personal Care Homes!
For 25 years, Helping Hands Personal Care Home’s Regina location has been the premiere choice for seniors and their families when quality of care and settling into a permanent home are important. We have now brought our expertise in senior care & assistance to Melville, Saskatchewan.
We offer the lowest staff-to-resident ratios in the industry in a stylish, yet homey environment. Our well-deserved reputation of excellence guarantees that our residents are cared for holistically, with their emotional, social, cognitive, and spiritual needs met in addition to their physical care needs.
We provide a helping hand to individuals who require supervision, assistance, personal care or nursing care, in a manner in which they can live their lives with dignity, surrounded by loving and caring people, in a beautifully designed home environment. Some of our features include:
- Family owned and operated by the Lygouriatis/Swallow family for 25 years
- Highest safety standards followed as per the Saskatchewan Association for Safe Work Places in Health
- Carefully selected and trained staff who happily and easily converse with our residents
- Lowest staff-to-resident ratios in the industry
- All levels of care provided (Levels 1-4)
- In-house physician or nurse practitioner who visits the home weekly as available
- Owner/operator is an educator (B.Ed) and a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Canadian trained and currently licensed Care Aides, LPN’s, and RN’s as required
- Palliative expertise & care
- Dementia care
- Residents need never leave what has become their home due to increased care needs
Meaningful Activities are a Top Priority at Helping Hands. We offer:
- Dedicated in-home experienced Activities Coordinator
- Time built in to daily scheduling to allow staff and residents to have positive, meaningful interractions
- Open door policy for residents’ family & friends
- Space for families to hold celebrations & events, free of charge
- In home, personalized entertainment & activities
- Planned group outings
- Special celebrations for holidays & special dates, as well as annual large social events in the home
Our Home is beautifully appointed. Our residents enjoy our:
- Tastefully decorated 3000+ sq ft home
- Delicious home-cooked meals
- Home-making, laundry, and cleaning services
- Foot care and hair stylist services in our home, as available
- Private and shared rooms available
- Attractively landscaped, fenced yard with deck
- Complete accessibility for individuals with disabilities
Residents of Helping Hands are treated with dignity and respect at all times. They have freedom of choice, and as much independence or assistance as desired. Our philosophy is that “our home is your home,” and as such, our residents have the privileges and autonomy that comes with living their lives as they wish.
Melville , SK
703 Main Street
Melville , SK
Provincial Facility #: 9078
Principle Contact: Heather Monaghan or Mariette Meyer
Phone Number: 306-728-3382
Cell Number: 306-536-6725
Price Range: $1800.00—$3999.00
Private Vacancies: Yes