HELPING HANDS HAS A RARE VACANCY FOR A NEW RESIDENT OR A COUPLE!! CALL HEATHER TODAY AT 306-536-725 BEFORE IT’S GONE! We are always full, with a wait list, however several of the folks on our wait list have moved into recent vacancies that opened up in our Regina home as well as our Rural homes. If ensuring the BEST quality of care for your family member is #1 on your priority list, call 306-545-7733 at your earliest convenience to arrange a tour, and act quickly to secure our 1 available room in one of Regina’s highest rated care homes. This opening will not last long.
Prefer a homey, comfortable place for Mom or Dad where everyone is a family rather than just a room number? Value “Quality” over “Fancy”? Then our home is just what you’re looking for.
Our 25-year Tradition of Excellence…..
Since 1995, Helping Hands Personal Care Home has been the premiere choice for seniors and their families when quality of care and settling into a permanent home are important. We offer some of the lowest staff-to-resident ratios in Regina in a stylish, yet homey environment. Our long-standing & well-deserved reputation of excellence guarantees that our residents are cared for holistically, with their emotional, social, cognitive, and spiritual needs met in addition to their physical care needs. We have been providing quality care for over 25 years, and we know what we’re doing.
Helping Hands offers a full range of care services at various locations in Southern Saskatchewan including Regina, Grenfell, Melville, and Broadview. Ask us about part-time or full-time Day Program as well as Private Home Care Services through Helping Hands Bridging Program. If we’re full, (which is usually the case) and you love our home and “the feeling you get when you walk through the door,” we can assist you to stay in your home, and provide a full range of services until our next available opening, which will be offered to you as a current Bridging Program client, even ahead of others on our waiting list! Learn more about our Bridging Program here: https://helping.ca/how-we-can-help/
At Helping Hand Personal Care Home, we provide a helping hand to individuals who require supervision, assistance, personal care or nursing care, in a manner in which they can live their lives with dignity, surrounded by loving and caring people, in a beautifully designed home environment. Some of our features include:
- Family owned and operated by the Swallow/Monaghan/Lygouriatis family for 25 years
- Highest safety standards followed as per the Saskatchewan Association for Safe Work Places in Health and Occupational Health & Safety
- Carefully selected, personable & friendly staff who happily and easily converse with our residents
- Owner/operator was a teacher (B.Ed) for 10 years and is also a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Owner/operator is a St. John Ambulance instructor who teaches the provincially-required Personal Care Worker Course
- Our staff training exceeds Provincial Personal Care Home requirements, plus we provide ongoing training in Memory Care, Skin Care, Medications Assistance, Safety, Activities Importance, and other care-related topics. This is constantly being updated and refreshed with our staff.
- Low staff-to-resident ratios
- All levels of care provided (Levels 1-4)
- In-house physician who visits the home weekly
- Canadian trained and currently licensed LPN’s, and RN’s as required
- Palliative expertise
- Dementia care
- Palliative care
- Our Residents need never leave what has become their home due to increased care needs
Meaningful Activities are a Top Priority at Helping Hands. We offer:
- Time built into our daily routines to allow staff and residents to have positive, meaningful interactions
- Open door policy for residents’ family & friends; you will always be invited to join us for the next meal!
- In-home, personalized entertainment & activities
- Planned group outings
- Special celebrations for holidays & special dates, as well as annual large social events in the home
Our Home is beautifully appointed. Our residents enjoy our:
- Tastefully decorated 4000+ sq ft home
- Delicious home-cooked meals
- Physician, Lab, Footcare, Hairstylist, and Orthotics services available in our home
- Private and shared rooms available
- Attractively landscaped, fenced yard with a deck and a lovely walking back just outside our gate
- Complete accessibility for individuals with disabilities including ramps, handrails, mechanical lifts, tub lifts, etc
Residents of Helping Hands are treated with dignity and respect at all times. They have freedom of choice, and as much independence or assistance as desired. Our philosophy is that “our home is your home,” and as such, our residents have the privileges and autonomy that come with living their lives as they wish.
226 Hansen Drive
Provincial Facility #: 7675
Principle Contact: Heather Monaghan LPN
Phone Number: To Speak to Residents or Team Members On Site, Call: 306-545-7733 For Vacancy Info Call Heather: 306-536-6725
Cell Number: Heather: 306-536-6725
Fax Number: 306-545-7738
Price Range: $3800.00—$5300.00
Private Vacancies: Yes