How to Join
Thank you for your interest in joining the Association of Personal Care Home Operators of Saskatchewan.
We follow a step-by-step process to accept new members. This is not an immediate process; it takes time for our
site administrator to forward requests for new members, and for our Board of Directors to vette applications and vote on new memberships.
PLEASE NOTE: CURRENT MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY VISITED OUR NEW WEBSITE BEFORE NOVEMBER 2016 WILL ALSO NEED TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT. YOUR OLD LOGIN FOR OUR PREVIOUS WEBSITE WILL NO LONGER WORK.
Before applying to join the Association of Personal Care Home Operators of Saskatchewan, you MUST:
* complete the application process for a Personal Care Home license and be approved by the Ministry of Health.
* have a Ministry of Health Facility Number issued to the home you wish to register as a member
Once you have these steps completed we can then consider your application for membership.
We only accept Licensed operators so you do require the Ministry of Heath Facility number to even start the application process.
Once the Personal Care Home is licensed and has been issued a facility number from the Ministry of Health, you may begin the application process on our website.
THIS STEP IS ALSO REQUIRED FOR OPERATORS WHO ARE CURRENTLY MEMBERS, BUT HAVE NOT VISITED OUR NEWLY BUILT WEBSITE SINCE NOVEMBER 2016. YOUR OLD LOGIN FOR THE OLD WEBSITE WILL NOT WORK ANY LONGER.
How To Start the Application:
- To start the application click on the oval green login button at the very top right hand corner of this page. A popup window will appear. Select "Create an Account" from the middle of the window.
- You will be presented with several choices of membership types from a single home to a multi-home organization:
- If you would like all your homes linked under 1 membership, or if you have only 1 home, select "Single Home Membership".
- If you have more than 1 home but would like each home to have a separate payment and identity for each home, select either the Two, Three, or Four home membership.
- The cost of membership is linked to number of beds, not number of homes, so there is no difference in cost for selecting a single home vs multi-home membership
Choose your membership type by clicking on the Subscribe button and you will be presented with the application/registration forms.
- Completely fill out the application, and process your payment which is payable on the website with Credit Card via PayPal, with Interact E-Transfer or with a cheque which you must mail in.
*CURRENT MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING WHO ARE COMPLETING THEIR INITIAL REGISTRATION FOR THIS NEW SITE MAY SELECT "MAIL IN CHEQUE" AND WILL BE APPROVED TO CONTINUE WITH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BY OUR WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR WITHIN A FEW HOURS.
If you are submitting a new membership application for approval, once Step 2 is completed and payment has been received, your completed application and paid application will be forwarded to our Board of Directors for approval.
The approval by the Board of Directors will take up to 10 days and you will be kept informed regarding your application's status via emails.
Upon approval, your account on the website will then be activated and your can add your listing to our directory and enjoy the full benefits of membership.