Conveniently located at 142 McCarthy Blvd. N. Two blocks south of the Normanview Mall.
Phone: (306) 522-2993. Our home stresses safety and defines tasteful comfort with exceptional quality of care. High quality food and special diets.. Families have peace of mind.
ABOUT OUR HOME
· Family owned and operated.
· Wheelchair accessible.
· Spacious bedrooms equipped with ensuite. Ensuites have handrails and elevated and elongated toilets.
. We are actively equipping our resident rooms with long-term care beds to allow a greater degree of comfort to residents and to make it easier and safer
for our staff to provide personal care. Currently 70% of our rooms are equipped with long-term care beds.
· Touch lamps at bedside with beds designed to reduce risk of falls. Safety rails provided.
· Custom handrails in hallways.
· Main living area equipped with power lift chairs, gas fireplace and smart TV.
· Dining room chairs with arms enable independence.
· Main bathroom with radiant heated floors and heated towel rack. Huge walk in or roll in shower.
· Private gathering area with powerlift chairs and gas fireplace, big screen TV and light tunnels.
· Courtyard with gas barbeque and fire pit.
· State of the art HD digital video monitoring.
· Hard wired call bell system.
· Outdoor intercoms.
· Monitored fire detection/alarm system.
· State of the art sprinkler system.
· Industrial water softener.
· 30 kw standby generator for power outages.
· Hoyer lift.
. Seven suites equipped with hospital beds
· Nutritious and delicious meals prepared with fresh, not frozen, brand name and not no name ingredients. Six week meal rotation with resident input.
· Member in good standing of the Regina and District Personal Care Home Association.
· Fully trained, friendly and professional Personal Care Workers.
· House Doctor comes in as needed.
· Pharmacist on call 24/7.
· We supply gloves, kleenex and hand soap.
· Hair care: House hairdressing services.
· Foot care: House pedicure and manicures by licensed LPN, subject to Covid-19 restrictions.
· Recreation: Activity director. Daily scheduled activities, including live entertainment, visits by the Palliative Care Therapy Dog and Regina public library, outreach program. Cards & coffee. Movie night and music appreciation, to name a few! Arm chair exercises, weigh days and blood pressure readings. Fire drills conducted by a member of the Regina Fire Department.
· References available upon request.
142 North McCarthy Blvd.
Provincial Facility #: 8374
Principle Contact: Sharron McStay
Phone Number: 306-522-2993
Cell Number: 306-201-7137
Fax Number: 306-559-1699
Price Range: $3000.00—$3500.00
Private Vacancies: Yes
- Bruce McStay; (306)519-9264; firstname.lastname@example.org